We’re looking for a part-time Social Media Guru from our current UL postgraduate community, who has already managed social media platforms with excellent results. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and who can get stuck into exciting social campaigns immediately. They will create exciting content across all social media platforms and need experience in graphic design, photography, videography and editing.
What you’ll do:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including social media and display
- Planning and operating relevant and engaging student competitions via social media channels
- Scheduling and posting/uploading of content on social media
- Prepare text, images, photographs and video content for all social media platforms
- Look after social media presence across all channels
- Encourage followers into liking/sharing/commenting on content.
- Optimize social media channels
- Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging
- Update and manage social media (including regular posts, news, job listings, etc.)
- Management of analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Develop and grow our presence on new & existing social media channels
- Partner with PSU Officers and Staff
Discover and engage in existing marketing and creative communities to further our brand. Amplify our content by joining key UL and international educational communities and encourage sharing on these channels
What you’ll need
- You’ve worked on a marketing or brand team previously
- A good eye for design and creativity —maybe you’ve even dabbled in design before!
- Demonstrable experience growing a social media following
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building, launching, or managing a community in the past is a huge plus
What we need from you:
- CV and letter of interest
- A social media platform you manage
- A post as well as a video you’ve created
- An example of a campaign/competition you’ve managed via social media
- Two referees
- Part-time position- 10 hours/ week @€10.20/hr
- Contract is for one academic semester, and up for renewal for semester two and summer semester
Please send your CV and letter of interest to email@example.com with Social Media Guru in the subject line by 12 noon on Thursday, September 9, 2021.