From Monday 27th July, small numbers of faculty, researchers and postgraduate students may access a limited number of study spaces and services on the ground floor of the Library by appointment only.
Limited physical services include:
- Book a study space in a designated area on the ground floor
- Consult Special Collections and Archives by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click & Collect lending service from library entrance, with books quarantined on return
- Scan & Deliver to request a digital scan of physical articles or chapters, subject to copyright restrictions
- Online Ask Us enquiry service
Please note there is no user access to library collections or spaces on the upper floors and there is no in-person service desk at this time. The next phase of library reopening in late summer will see a gradual expansion of access and services as required and based on demand and the success of this phase.
Further information and terms and conditions of the Access by Appointment service are available on the library website. These are based on HSA, HSE and University guidelines and informed by reopening protocols of the Irish, German, French, UK and US Library Associations. It is critical that library users adhere to the guidance provided, which we will continually review and revise in response to changes in government and University policy.