– Faculty Representatives from each academic faculty shall be elected at the AGM.
– Faculty representatives shall serve as post-graduate representatives on Faculty Boards as nominees of the Postgraduate Students’ Union.
– The Executive Committee shall be empowered to remove from office a faculty representative who regularly does not attend meetings of the committee(s) to which he/she was elected or appointed.
– The term of office of a Faculty representative is one calendar year.
– In the event of there being no Faculty Representative for a college, the PSU Vice President shall take on this role in addition to his normal duties
– They will sit on our council which meets 4 times a semester.
– They liaise with the President and Vice President during the department hubs that take place during the semester.
– They will act as the closest point of contact for our class reps, should any issues arise.
– One of the elected Faculty Reps will be elected amongst themselves as the Faculties Officer on the PSU Executive.